Mar 28, 2012

N1. Five questions with Jessica Insinna.

 This week we were assigned a person to interview. However, we were only allowed to ask a total of five questions. I was assigned The Bulldog’s very own, Jessica Insinna. Asking her five questions was quite difficult because I’ve known of her but haven’t really known her. This interview gave me the great opportunity to get to know Jessica a bit more than I originally have. To start it off, Jessica Insinna is a junior and was born on June 27th, 1995. Her family consists of her dad, mom, and her sister Emily who is in my grade, 12th. She only has one pet which is her dog. One thing I found interesting was the fact her dog is a St. Bernard. To me this was interesting because that’s always been my favorite breed of dog.  Some things that Jessica does for fun would be watching movies and reading. Jessica doesn’t do any sports because she is clumsy but in her spare time loves to write. She writes for herself as her own enjoyment.  As a typical student, she looks forward to graduating high school where she plans on going to ECC for 2 years. Other than that, she doesn’t have any plans besides getting out of Alden. Getting to know Jessica, I asked her to tell me something many don’t know about her. Her response was simple, that she is really weird in some situations, such as awkward. This made me laugh because of the fact that she is very open and carefree. Being that we are getting close to spring break, traveling is on many peoples mind. I found out that her favorite place to travel would be South Carolina. The reason it is South Carolina is because she has family that lives there. Concluding the interview, I lastly found out that one place she would love to travel to would be Italy. The reason being is mainly because she would like to know more about her family and where they came from. I really enjoyed doing this interview because we were able to come up with our own questions and also get to know somebody that we may not have known at all or hardly have known. It’s nice to be able to meet new people and learn different things about them that you don’t know. I really enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment