Sep 8, 2011

My summer vacation.

This summer I spent most of my time with my family. We went camping in Allegany State Park for an entire week in a cabin like we have been doing for the past eight years. When we returned my parents worked weekly so my siblings and I stayed home and hung out together. We would swim, play basketball, play tennis, relax, etc. Camping ended late July and I knew that I had a certain amount of time until I was going to be super busy once again. I had only two weeks that I could hang out with my two best friends. Once August started I was extremely busy. I had my cousin's wedding the first weekend of the month and I was the maid of honor while my sister as well, stood up in the wedding. This meant I had to prepare for my speech. We were both extremely nervous but once it was the reception everything lightened up. I enjoyed being able to spend that time during the reception with the bride and groom. It was also a good time for me to get to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins. A few days after the wedding I had the Erie County Fair. My dad would sometimes let my sister and I show our animals in the 4H and on top of that we would help my dad promote his business in his booth inside the Bazaar building. The fair ran for eleven days so every day we would wake up super early, drive there, then drive back home. It was a drag but it was enjoyable and well worth it. I spent the rest of my summer relaxing with my family and best friends as much as possible. I also took advantage of my last chance to sleep in and stay up late at night before heading back to school once again for my very last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment