Sep 8, 2011

2011-2012 school year!

This year, I hope to accomplish many things! Seeing how this is my last year as an Alden Senior, I want to gain and learn much more different skills. I hope to accomplish good grades that will help me when it comes to colleges, along with good skills that I can further more use in college and years to come! This year is the biggest year in high school that counts the most along with junior year. Being a graduate this year, I want to accomplish the most that I possibly can that I can take with me to college and also with me to my future jobs. I know not all the time do skills come in handy but it's good to at least have them in case I need them. Throughout my electives and main classes I hope to accomplish good reading, and writing skills! I also hope to accomplish a good school year filled with a lot of new learning and fun! I hope to make this year the best last year in High school possible. Anything and everything that I possibly can get out of this year I am willing to take and try my hardest for. I never know what I will need to help me in college or in the future so anything and everything is great! This school year, I also want to accomplish meeting new people and becoming friends with them. Not only from teachers, but from other students like myself, I would like to learn new things from that may come in use. Any information that I get throughout this entire school year I will be taking with me on into my new life adventure to help guide me. Any opportunity that comes my way I will be taking advantage of and I can already tell that this year is going to be a lot of help and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment