Sep 8, 2011

My favorite school year.

Thinking back on my years of schooling, I had fun every year. I can't recall one year that wasn't fun in any which way. No matter what you're going to have days that are going to drag on, be boring, and not be the best day ever. If I had to choose which school year was my favorite, I would have to say last year, my junior year! I would say my junior year was my favorite because mostly we knew this meant that we only had one year left until graduation! Although we only had one year left, it was also my favorite year because everything seemed like it flew by! I had a lot of fun classes both halves of the year and I had a lot of my friends in them! I also met a lot of new people that I never met before. On top of that, my sister, who is also like my best friend, was a freshman in high school. This meant I was able to see her in school. She would finally then be able to go to the high school functions with me, like the dances! She and I are completely a like in a couple of ways which made us both instantly know that the year was going to be quite fun and fast! I also liked being able to see some of her friends that I am also mutually friends with. My junior year in general was filled with a lot of excitement and fun to where it was gone before I knew it! I know people say your senior year is the best year ever and that you won't ever forget that year, which I'm sure is true, but it's too early for me to determine whether or not that is my favorite school year so until then, as of right now, junior year was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment