Sep 16, 2011

Writing inventory.

Something's that I feel comfortable writing about are personal things and/or school events. It's very easy for me to write about school events such as activities like sports, dances, spirit weeks, etc. When it comes to some topics that I don't know it's a bit more difficult for me to write about them, especially if they don't catch my interest or knowledge. One thing I am extremely interested in writing about is the girls' varsity basketball team once we enter basketball season. I’m interested in this because of the fact that I am on the basketball team. By being on the team, it's going to be very easy, fun, and interesting for me to be able to write about. When I know more of the topic, the better I can work with it and get it done. Either way whatever I write about I can get done no matter how much amount of work I have to put into it. I'm not extremely picky when it comes to writing on topics because I can easily get it done. I also would like to sometime write about some of the school functions like the dances. To me that would be easy to work on because I love going to the school dances and talking to people about preparing for them. It also interests me on how much time is put into the schools dances because it is a great time and it looks great! I truly don't mind what I write about; even if it's something I don't know much about. I can easily work with things and build up my knowledge of these unknown topics. I truly don't mind having to do some extra, more things to get to know about a specific topic. It’s easy for me to do research and talk to people so no matter what I end up doing topics on, I know I will be fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment