Sep 20, 2011

Is it summer time yet?

My favorite season of the year would be summer because of the nice weather we get. I love being able to wear shorts and t-shirts, etc. It's always so nice and warm outside; you're pretty much open to do anything! In the summer my family and I do a lot. I'm always out playing basketball, or four wheeling. I tend to find myself outdoors as much as possible. I'm always keeping myself busy doing something! On top of that, my family and I also always go camping together. My family and I can spend hours outside in the nice heat! We always go swimming, do bonfires, etc. It's also the perfect time of the year to have any types of parties. The nicer it is outside, the more you can do! The first thing I think about when I hear summer, is flip flops. I think immediately about the change in clothing. I don't mind the cold weather but I'm not a huge fan of it. I like how you get some of those summer nights where they aren't extremely cold but they got a light chill to where you can go perfectly fine with wearing a sweater and shorts still. Being able to go out at night and continue doing whatever you'd like makes it just as much better. You don't have a limit due to the weather being cold or it getting too dark. You can be out pretty much wherever and whenever. Summer makes me get that feeling of freedom. Summer is all that every kid waits for. They start school and are immediately excited for summer! They count down until the last day of school in order for them to have summer break! Summer is always filled with memories that you won't ever forget no matter what! You always can look back, smile and laugh at any good times you had. I feel like summer time gives you much more fun options than any other season. However, I do like fall but definitely not as much as summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment