Sep 22, 2011

Facebook communication.

I myself do use Facebook. I use it as a way to communicate with family and friends that I either hardly see, or haven't seen in a long time. I decided to get Facebook because of the fact that everybody in my family has one, and out of state and country friends have one. This way, I would be able to communicate with them through the internet and still keep in contact! Facebook has many positives and negatives. The positives are being able to keep in commute with people that don't exactly live close. You also get to share things with them. You can send photos to show them what's been new and going on, etc. I personally think that there is more negatives then positives. Some negatives have to do with unnecessary postings. Some people let their anger out into words and post them. Some also use it as a way of harassing or bullying. People don't also realize that Facebook can lead them easily right into trouble itself. Posting pictures or posts are for anybody to see. Whoever your friends with can see it and from there it can go to so many people. You never know who truly can see that. It's truly your choice on whether or not you use Facebook as a negative or positive thing. You control what you put on it. It's your own site, as soon as you click enter, it's out there. I always hear many people complaining or arguing over the fact that they got into trouble due to things on Facebook, but they honestly don't realize that they are setting there selves up by doing this. Now-a-days, people don't really think about their choices before they take action. If you're willing to say or put something out on Facebook in words or in the form of a photo, be sure that you can do that in person or say that in person. Using Facebook negatively causes a lot of unnecessary drama. I feel that many take it for advantage and use it as a mask to hide behind. It was created for communication and I feel like rarely anybody uses it for that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment