Sep 22, 2011

Last high school Homecoming dance ever.

Seeing that this year is my senior year this is going to be the last year in High school for me for everything. Being a senior girl, we all tend to find the dances as being exciting and upsetting. We all love the school dances and this upcoming Saturday, sadly is going to be our last Homecoming. It feels like just yesterday that we went to our first Homecoming here at Alden High. Although this will be the last one I can attend, I know that I surely will remember them all throughout years to come. Knowing that this is the last one, it makes me want to truly enjoy this one. I want to go all out and just have a blast with my friends. I don't want anything to stop me. I pretty much want to add this onto my senior year, as the best year ever. One I won't ever forget! Yes it is sad knowing it's the end but I know this all has made me grow in such a strong way. Homecoming is a day and night to remember. The freshmen think high school years go by slowly, but there wrong. It goes by quickly and little do they know they should enjoy it as much as possible. Once it's all over there is no doubt that you're going to miss all of this and want it back. It makes me a little jealous knowing they still have three more homecoming dances, along with three snowball dances, and two junior senior proms ahead of them. However, I know that they will enjoy it and miss it all just as much as I'm going to. This upcoming dance I surely won't forget. High school is always going to be something I'm going to miss along with all of its events that it holds, but if it wasn't for Alden high school, I wouldn't be who I am right now, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment