Dec 5, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Only twenty more days until Christmas! I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Before we know it, it’s going to be the year of 2012 already! One thing I can’t wait for is Christmas break. Mostly because over the break we have Christmas and New Year’s! I love them both because it gives me the opportunity to spend time with my family and friends. It also gives me a break from school which can be quite stressful and tiresome at times. Buying family and friends Christmas gifts is a major part of December for me. However, having to worry about money and what to get can cause a lot of stress. Overall though, I love Christmas. Crazy but true, so far there is no snow and it’s already December 5th. Rumor has it; due to the snow being delayed we are going to have a rough winter. My feelings toward this are mixed. Part of me hopes it is true and part of me doesn’t. Having a rough winter could call for snow days, which I can’t complain about. However, I don’t want to have so many snow days to where we have to extend some days of school. So far the temperature has been decent compared to the usual temperature we get in December. Just the other day, it was about 50 or 60 degrees outside. That’s unusual. As of right now, I’m okay with the snow being delayed. I don’t mind it because I’m not a fan of cold weather and I don’t like the slush. Although, not having snow in December is kind of an upset. You can’t have December or Christmas without snow. That just isn’t right. I do hope that the snow is on its way soon so we can have another white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment