Dec 19, 2011

Most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas time is almost here! Five more days to go and everybody is jumping for excitement. Being able to be on Christmas break is what everyone is looking forward to the most. School can begin to stress you out. This break is much needed by many and I personally can’t wait much longer! Not only do I love being on break but I also love the fact it’s Christmas! This means being able to give and receive gifts! That’s the number one thing I love most about this holiday. Everybody loves gifts, which is something nobody can truly hate. I love not knowing what the gift is and being able to open it full of curiosity and excitement. Watching the smiles on people’s faces as they open up a gift from you or somebody else is priceless. It’s the cutest thing to sit back and watch how easily a simple gift can brighten somebodies day. Not only do I love Christmas because of the fact you get gifts, but it also has to do with the cookies and the meals. Nothing beats a good home cooked meal on a holiday. There is just something so different about regular meals and holiday meals. My family is into a lot of family time, which means that for every holiday or special occasion family is around. Having my family around for Christmas means a lot to me, nothing can compare to it. Being able to relax, have a good meal, dessert and open up gifts with them is something breathtaking.  I enjoy just the simplest, shortest amount of time with them that I can receive. The time spent together I just love. Relaxing with family is probably honestly the best feeling in the world. I haven’t ever felt so satisfied and content all at once other than Christmas. It seems that there really isn’t any worry in the world at that time. Everybody just is so cheerful and gets along. The atmosphere is just the best. Hopefully this Christmas we will at least get some snow! You can’t have Christmas Eve or Christmas day without snow! That just isn’t right. My favorite part of my Christmas day would definitely be the relaxation. Although I have my entire family over, the thing I love the most is the after dinner relaxation. The usual thing we do to relax and spend time together would be watching a movie. Not just any movie, a movie we traditionally always watch. Yes, that movie would be Elf. Nothing makes Christmas day that much better than Elf. It always brings on the laughter each and every time. Overall, Christmas is definitely the best time of the year and these three days better hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment