Jan 5, 2012

My bucket list!

Making a three item bucket list would probably be one of the hardest things ever. There is just so much that I would want to do which makes choosing three very hard. However, if I must choose three my list would be,
1.       Meet my favorite singer, Jason Aldean.
2.       Go to Texas on vacation.
3.       Go to Disney World one more time.
Everybody dreams of being able to meet their favorite singer and most of the time it never happens. That’s why my number one would be meeting my favorite singer, Jason Aldean. He’s been my favorite singer for many years. I’ve only been to one of his concerts so far but I plan on going to more. The only downfall about concert meet-and-greets is the fact that they usually take a photo and allow you to say only a few words. Although only a few words would be able to be said, I’d still love to be able to say something and meet him up close and in person.
Number two on my bucket list would be to go on vacation in Texas. The reason I chose Texas is because my dad used to live there. He always tells me so much about it and shows me a bunch of photos. I can’t help but be amazed at everything he says and shows. On top of that, Texas is known for a lot of country space. There’s a lot going on with rodeos, horse riding, etc. The land there is massive and I would just die to see it all someday. That would be hands down, the best vacation I have ever been on in my life and someday, I will go.
My number three may sound a little corny but I would want to go to Disney World one more time. My first time ever being there was on February break freshman year. I heard many stories about it and I was so excited to go. It also, was my mom’s first time going and my dad’s second time. To me Disney World brings out that little child in you that never wants to grow up. When you grow up, you always wish at some point that you can go back. No matter how old you are, Disney World brings out that inner child. I had so much more on vacation in Florida that I’d love to go back. Yes, it is costly but going there is amazing. It’s one of those ‘once in a lifetime’ things. I know I’m going to get older and miss the child side even more, that’s why number three is to go one more time. Just once more, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment