Jan 26, 2012

J4. Five months, that's it.

For my choice blog this week, I decided on writing about Graduation, seeing how it’s sneaking up on us quickly. I can’t believe that we only have about five months left until Graduation. It’s truly crazy how fast everything just keeps going by. Part of me is glad and part of me isn’t. One thing I don’t like is how people say they don’t like Alden, or hate Alden. Yes, there is something’s that I hate about Alden, but overall, I love Alden. No matter what, every school has its issues that you’re not going to like. However, you have to look more at the overall town. I like Alden and although I do have something’s to complain about, I don’t let it affect my overall view of this town. Thinking about Graduation coming up makes me happy and sad. Part of me just wants to be out of high school and the other part is because I lose so much from Graduating. You grow up with all of these people and then once Graduation comes, most of those people are just gone. You don’t know who you will see again or talk to again and that’s depressing. I do think that Alden has made me who I am today. Not only did the staff help make me who I am, but so did the students here. Alden’s what made me grow up and made me learn more of myself. It’s made me a stronger person and I know that from all I’ve become, I will do well in college and in my future. Everybody is so hyped up on leaving, me, I’m just taking it day by day. This is our last few months here in Alden High School and many truly don’t realize it or don’t care. Going from all you have known to something completely different is going to be one heck of a change but I know I can do it. So thank you, Alden.

No comments:

Post a Comment