Jan 24, 2012

J3. "Like tattoos on this town."

The genre of music that I listen to would be mostly country, although I do like a lot of hip hop music. However, if I had to choose a favorite musician or band it would end up being one of the country genres. I don’t have a favorite band but I do have a favorite musician. That musician would be Jason Aldean. The reason he is my favorite musician is not only because of the fact that I have listened to him for forever, but also because of his style. When I say style, I don’t just mean the way he dresses, but also his music style. The way he dresses is considered laid back. He doesn’t always dress in a cowboy hat, but also in a baseball cap. He always wears t-shirts or flannels with a pair of jeans and boots. To me, his clothing style represents him just as much as his music does. The music he sings has a very wide variety. He sings about life, memories, love, honesty, and so much more. His music gives you a message and it makes you reminisce to a time you felt that specific way, that’s the number one thing I love about his music. He’s one musician that I can instantly relate to. No matter what I’m feeling, he has a song that I can listen to that will help me. The amount of work and time Jason Aldean puts into his music is just phenomenal. I know that no matter what I have songs of his to fall back on regardless of the reason. I admire his style and effort he has put into his music. I have many musicians and bands that I love but Jason Aldean is my top number one and always will be.  I can still remember the first time I ever saw him in concert which was two summers ago. He really puts on a show for his fans and makes it a night to remember. It was the best part of my entire summer and I can’t wait to see him in concert again.

1 comment: