Jun 7, 2012

S3. Online Publishing..

I’m very happy about my decision to take Online Publishing this year. Not many other electives are usually this fun. When it comes to us as a class, we know just the meaning of laughing. This is definitely one of my number one classes that I look forward to. This is mostly because everybody seems to get along perfectly in here, plus who else doesn’t like coming in and hearing stories about Fergie or clowns or my favorite of all, Angola. Mr. Currin leaves you with so many stories that will make you laugh and they never get old. Coming into this class, I wasn’t quite sure what to think. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it or benefit from it. However, I was wrong. I ended up truly enjoying this class and learning so much more about myself as writer and as a person. Not only does Mr. Currin help you grow but so does everyone else in this class with you. Another thing I must add is that this elective never was boring to me. I’ve never laughed so much in one class then I have in here. Online Publishing offers you so much to help you expand you’re writing but also give you the opportunity to become yourself. I’ve become extremely good friends with many people here in this class and it’s going to be sad leaving some behind and growing apart from some. Looking back on all my articles, I’ve seen growth in every form possible. This class isn’t just about writing for The Bulldog, although that is a major honor, but it’s about expressing yourself. In here, I’ve felt that everybody has expressed their self in so many ways through articles, blogs, and jokes of course. If I could go back to the day I scheduled my classes for this year, I wouldn’t have changed my choice of Online Publishing. This class is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment