Jun 7, 2012

S2. Top Five Online Publishing Moments

Choosing the top five most memorable moments of Online Publishing 2011-2012 is quite difficult because there is honestly so much I can talk about. However, if I did have to choose my top five, I do have some good ones that instantly come to mind. My first one just so happens to be our clapping. Whenever someone enters our room, everybody welcomes them with a clap. The first time we ever did this in class everybody looked around at one another in a confused manner. Now, we all do it as an instant reaction without thinking twice. My second moment would be some of the bickering between our fellow reporters such as, Rudy and Tara, Meghan and Mr. Currin, and of course, Mike and Brian. Some of the things they tend to say to each other definitely have kept this class entertaining. For my third one, I’d have to say Joe’s music that he plays. Now he plays music out of the blue for no apparent reason, but the most memorable times would be when he plays it as someone gets moved from seat to seat. I can’t even name the amount of times I have heard him play the same music over and over for the big effect of moving. The fourth moment is more than likely a favorite moment of everybody’s; yes I am talking about Austin’s fall. Being that I was lucky enough to sit next to Meghan at the beginning of this year; I was able to see the whole thing play out. Watching him struggle with his foot stuck between the two chairs and grab another chair for help as he falls, was the most entertaining thing I’ve seen in this class. Although everybody still hounds at him for this funny event, he should feel lucky to be in the top five memorable moments of Online Publishing by pretty much, everyone. Lastly, my number five most memorable moment is definitely involves Mr. Currin. When it comes to him all of his stories and comments are what made this class the best possible. His stories involving Fergie are definitely going to be missed along with his shout out at the beginning of class. Thanks to him, this class has been full of laughs and memories that no other class can live up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment