Oct 17, 2011

"Best class ever!"

My favorite class so far would definitely be Online Publishing. I love Online Publishing because of the fact I can choose what I want to write about when it comes to the blogs and the newspaper articles. I enjoy knowing every week has different blogs to write about. It’s never the same because it gets changed up. Having a wide variety of topics to choose from for The Bulldog is one of the many advantages to this elective. This elective gives you freedom to express yourself through your blogs and articles in so many ways. Although we can’t choose what we want to write about unless we have a choice blog, we still get to express our own thoughts and feelings through the chosen topics. Being my last class at the end of the day, Mr. Currin’s personality and enthusiasm helps us all along. Usually by the end of the day everybody wants to slack off and relax. Everybody just can’t stay focused once it’s fourth block. This class however, keeps you going. There isn’t ever a dull moment in this class. I love that the teacher along with the rest of my classmates gets to express their selves easily in this class. It makes the environment very comforting. One thing I really like about this elective is how we have our assignments online for the entire week. No instructions are really given. You’re expected to do your work however you’d like just as long as your article and blogs are done by the end of the week. It gives me a more independent feeling and makes me get the feel of how things will somewhat be in college. Overall, I really like this class for many reasons. It’s a very easy way to be you and express yourself. It’s one class that I will always look forward to and it is a great way to end my day on days one and three.

No comments:

Post a Comment