Oct 6, 2011

Lunch time!

I would have to definitely say that the best school lunch in my opinion, is taco day. I preferably love taco day, because I love to get taco in a bag. My parents don’t like taco in a bag so this is usually my only time to get that. Many love taco day in general. You’ll very rarely ever see the lunch line short. When it comes to taco day, the line is as long as can be. You will catch many people running throughout the hallway just to get in line! It’s crazy how many people really love this day. It isn’t just taco day that people race for, but also for spaghetti day, baked potato day, and big cookie day. The thing I have noticed is that this school really lengthens out specific days that they know many wait for anxiously. Students will wait just for that specific lunch day. It’s crazy but I don’t blame them because running is definitely worth it if you’re first in line! I usually bring my lunch with me every day except once in a great while; I will buy lunch at the school only if it is something like taco day, etc. My key strategy is to wait for the line to go down because I’ve noticed that by the time the line dies down; they are just bringing out some new made food. Also when you wait, you’re in and out of the line quite fast. You get your food, sit down, eat, and then you have about ten minutes left of lunch for chatting with people. Whether you wait, or decide to stand in the long line, either way, you will end up getting the food that you want. I love the different special food days that this school has. It makes it more exciting and worth it. A lot of people wait for these days and absolutely love them. They definitely make and brighten up some of our days!

No comments:

Post a Comment