Oct 6, 2011

Town & Country.

Alden isn’t filled with many different restaurants. However, we do have a few though. I would have to say that my favorite restaurant in Alden would have to be Town & Country. Whenever my family decides to go out to eat, we usually go there. Very rarely, do we go anywhere else. Yes, other restaurants in Alden are good, but I prefer Town & Country. Not only do a few friends of my parents work there, but so does my friend Ashley. So usually when I go there, it’s a delight to see her working as well. The friends of my parents are waiters and they are extremely friendly, along with the other waiters that I don’t know but see there. They have a nice wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods. Every day they have a different special of the day, along with all of the food on the menu being available at any given time that you want. I’ve had many different types of food that they serve there, every one of them I enjoyed. I do have a few favorites of theirs but it’s always so hard for me to choose what I’d like to eat. Town & Country’s area in general gives you just a nice comfort feeling. It’s a little lodge type of restaurant. Not only does the outdoors of it look comforting, but the indoors even feels comforting. Whenever you’re there, you don’t have to wait long at all for your food. They sit you down and ask you instantly what you would like to drink. Only a minute or so after they are there giving you your drinks. They also bring your salad or soup, if you ordered one for prior before your meal, instantly. Not long after, your meal is there. I haven’t ever experienced any bad service from them. I haven’t ever had my order messed up, or delayed. The workers there are always on top of everything to make your meal the best it’s ever been. I love these types of restaurants because it shows that they work hard for their customers and for their money. They don’t take advantage of the fact that they’re going to be paid. They enjoy where they work, they work hard, they have good service, and they are extremely friendly to their customers and other coworkers. This restaurant, in my opinion, definitely is the best and is my favorite restaurant in Alden!

No comments:

Post a Comment