Mar 22, 2012

N2. Welcome the warm weather!

Spring is finally here and I can’t even begin to describe how happy I am! Honestly, there aren’t many things that I dislike or hate about spring. However, if I had to pick at least one dislike, I’d have to say the rain. We sometimes get rain in the spring and I’m not a fan of it. The reason I don’t like it is because with the nice weather, I love being outside but when it rains, it keeps me indoors.  Although some may even stay outdoors in the spring rain, I don’t because you can’t do much. Once the grass is wet, it’s difficult to do many activities. Also walking or running can become a pain with the puddles. Rain just is a way of making you hold off on what you’d prefer to be doing. Above that dislike, I have a million reasons why I love spring. To start off, the weather is amazing. The sun is out and so are people. Instead of being cooped up indoors, people are more seen outside with a wide variety of things that they can do. Spring brings many options of activities such as running, walking, basketball, football, tennis, volleyball, or even just laying out. Also, many people are having fires now with the nice weather. No matter what, you’re occupied in the spring; there is always something to do. Another thing I love about spring is the fact that it’s just when the weather is breaking. The cold weather is leaving as warmer weather is coming. It’s not too hot and not too cold, it’s perfect. It’s the right weather to start bringing out the t-shirts, flip flops, and much more. It’s that time of the year where you can still wear jeans with a spring shirt and still feel comfortable. To me, spring is just extremely relaxing which is why I love it. Some will agree with me that in the summer there are times that it is just way too hot and you don’t have the motivation to do anything. That doesn’t result in fun because you are relaxing but majority would rather relax indoors with air-conditioning. It being spring time allows you to be able to relax outdoors because it’s not so hot to where you feel like your melting. Whenever spring time comes around, I get so excited because I finally am able to bring out the four-wheeler, and all the other things we store away. My absolute favorite thing about spring is camping. My family always goes camping and we love it, so this weather gets me so excited and anxious. I can’t think of much that I could possibly dislike about spring because there honestly is just so much I love about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment