Apr 17, 2012

O3. Summer vacation, please hurry up!

For my choice blog this week, I’ve decided to write about spring break seeing how we have just returned. I can honestly say that this has been the best spring break that I have ever had throughout high school. Although the weather wasn’t too great, I still made the best of it. A few highlights would be spending Easter with my family and hanging out with one of my best friends. This Easter was terrific compared to some in the past because for once my mom’s entire side of the family was all there. I usually don’t get to see them all together in the same place so it was nice. My favorite part of Easter though would definitely have to be seeing my second baby cousins. We now have three on my mom’s side with two on my dad’s. Although I still have yet to meet the two on my dad’s side, I was able to see and meet the three on my mom’s. Two of them will be turning two years old in a few months and one was just recently born about two months ago. Seeing the three new additions to the family was very exciting and everybody had a blast with their little personalities.
Over break another thing I did was spend a lot of time with one of my best friends. She and I used to never be so close but this year we have become closer than ever. Her brother and her boyfriend also tagged along both times that we hung out. Pretty much over break it was us four all the time and I truly didn’t mind. We went to the mall to help the boys pick out tuxedoes and just drove around together. I enjoyed the feeling of being free and laid back. After that, we had a bon-fire with another bon-fire three days after. Our time together always ended with a nice bon-fire at the end, even though it was slightly cold it was well worth it. This break truly made me realize how fast this school year is ending and I soon will be graduating fairly soon. All of the fun I had on this break definitely gave me relief, for once I didn’t have to worry about school or any other weight on my shoulder. Sadly, the break came to an end fast but I can say I really enjoyed this break and I’m more than ready for summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment