Apr 17, 2012

O4. My mother is..

My mother is definitely somebody I look up to. I’m very close to both of my parents but my dad and I have always been closer. The main reason would be due to hunting and fishing because my mom isn’t into that stuff. However, this year my mom has really become somebody that I go to for a lot. Being that this year is my graduation year, she has been the number one person there to help me through everything dealing with college. She also is the type of person who is always on top of the game whereas my dad is extremely laid back. This helps me because she constantly is there pushing me along. This year I’ve realized that my mom has opened up to me much more. I’ve seen her cry which hurts me inside tremendously and I’ve also seen her laugh so much more then she has before. I admire all of her hard work that she puts in just so she can do her best. I know many don’t see or don’t care about appreciating the little things that their parents do and I’m not saying I always do myself, but parents should definitely be appreciated for what they do in the end. Of course I get into silly arguments with my mom like anyone else does, but in the end I don’t know who I’d be without her. She and I may have many differences but she’s always attempting to understand me the best she can. This year I’ve been going to her more than I can count for issues regarding boys, friends, and college. Even if she’s busy I’ve noticed that she always makes time for me and the things going on inside my life. My parents are the best and I couldn’t imagine not having them in my life. Everything they have done for me has made me who I am today and I couldn’t thank them enough for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment