Apr 23, 2012

P2. Less than 2 months to go!

Looking back at Group A blog number two, I got to re-read my thoughts and goals for the school year.  At this point in the school year my goals are similar but not fully the same. Also, some of my goals I have already accomplished and I didn’t realize that until re-reading what I posted. My goals consisted of learning new things such as different reading and writing skills. It also consisted of branching out this year, meeting new people, and making it the best year possible. As the year is coming close to an end, I have realized that I truly did branch out this year. I learned a lot more than I thought I would have learned and also I have become friends with people I never imagined. As for my goal of this year being the best it can possibly be that I believe is almost 100% accomplished. This year honestly flew by and has been the most eventful year in my high school career. I had more fun than I imagined and now I realize why past graduates say senior year is the best year ever. From my classes, I haven’t just learned different techniques from work, but also I’ve learned things from my teachers and friends that have made me a stronger individual. Everything with this year will play a big toll in my life when I go off to college. One of my goals that have yet to be completed would be my goal of taking all that I have learned and grown to, off with me to college and into my future to help make me better. This goal will be accomplished once I walk across stage in just a little less than two months. The only new goals I have for myself as of right now would be to continue making this year the best and to continue to doing my best because in the end I know it will all pay off and will make me more of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment