Apr 25, 2012

P4. Prom's right around the corner.

One specific event approaching would be prom. It’s crazy to think that next week Friday is finally the day that all the shopping and stress has paid off for. Thinking about it, I’m still in all shock that this is going to be my last senior year prom. Although prom is about a week away, the stress is going to continue up until the day of. Everybody worries about making sure they have all that they need such as, the dress, tux, boutonniere, corsage, garter, accessories, shoes, tickets, and lastly the transportation. Another thing that comes along with the transportation would be the location of the transportation and the location of photos. It’s hard when your friends with many people and you have so many options to choose from. That would be a major downfall of prom. However, there is always the way of working around things to make everybody happy in the end. Getting this all together is more than worth it in the end, although the entire process building up for this specific event causes a lot of worrying. There isn’t one person that doesn’t want this night to be their type of “perfect”. Luckily for me, I haven’t stressed out about prom that much this year. About a week ago, I have figured out everything for prom and I’m more than ready. If I’m going to be stressing out anytime soon, it will be the day of as I’m getting ready. Prom is supposed to be considered as the “best night of your lives” in high school and it is. You get to choose everything to your style and taste, along with it being okay with your date if you have one. However, just for this one night, it is very costly. Some people spend so much and go all out where others go all out but keep the cost in a specific range. Overall, prom is one night everybody looks forward to the most as a junior and senior. Just like others, I am very excited for this year’s prom and it couldn’t come any faster if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment