Apr 25, 2012

P5. Where has the time gone?

April’s coming to an end which means May will be here before you know. Compared to most, I am beyond excited for May seeing how it is the month of my birthday. Everybody in my family keeps reminding me of the number of days between now and then. There reminder just gets me beyond anxious. However, all of this excitement is also filled with mix emotions of nervousness. That reason being is because I will finally be eighteen which means I will be considered as an adult. Also, this means that soon I will be walking across stage and then entering the world of college. That thought let alone scares me. The thought of me finally being eighteen causes me to go back to the memories of the past. When it hits you that all these people you have grown up with and have known will be going their own way, is such a crazy thought. Throughout these mixed emotions, I am all together excited to finally be considered even more responsible than I already am. I have a good feeling about my birthday this year, thanks to senior year. This would be because senior year has really caused me to find myself and find my true friends. It has caused me to become so much closer with my family and me. With reality becoming closer and closer, I think I’m more than ready to turn eighteen and become one more step closer to college. I feel like I can just remember walking through the doors on my first day of freshman year, and now here I am sitting here typing this as a senior that will be walking across stage in less than two months. Its crazy how time truly flies by just goes to show that the past graduates were right. Senior year does fly by and already I’m wishing I could go back and stop time.

No comments:

Post a Comment